Blessed By A B*tch From A B*st-rd's Seed
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.marsred b {font-weight:bold; color:#411b19; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.marsred p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.marsred {width:400px;border:1px solid #5f2b2d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... arsred.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:270px;background-color:#df5f4a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#5f2b2d;}
</style>

ooc: i'm going to close this thread after my post. It needs to be gone by now. SSWMWC: 740

The ivory woman had thrown her hands around the man when Skye had accepted the man into the pack. Due to quick thinking, Mars had stopped playing the guitar and pushed it out of the way so that the two could have a proper hug. The tri-colored man had given the woman a warm, deep embrace that would end when she would pull away, but for a quick hug like it was, it had been a good one, as best as he could give a hug(and trust me, Mars knew how to give a hug) and once he was free from her embrace, he had looked to the other woman and her copper and beige furred body. He would remember her for later reference, for she was his co-leader and it would be bad to not recognize her. When Mars had asked the question about the script, he got a long winded response from his friend that had told him that she had not thought about it and that they should think about it now, and how she was so goddamn excited about him working on costumes. She also told him about some neighbor of hers, named Bangle. Mar figured he needed to meet a lot of people, but apparently, Mars just had to meet Bangle, according to Orin. Mars nodded his head. I will eventually. And I don't have any big ideas on a script so far, but once I figure something out, I'll definitely tell you, Orin. the man stated to her easily, an actor's smile on his lips as he had pushed the guitar back in front of him and he had started to let his fingers play with the strings once more, giving the air a song, one that was fitting for the night of new beginnings.

When the man had asked about the stables, he had gotten the answer of 'no'. So they didn't have any stables, and that's what Mars needed. Skye would tell him that there were plenty big and open stores that the livestock could be, which Mars figured would have to be the solution to his problem of not only Vox, but also Axel, his black sheep. Orin had told the man that she could help him make a fence, even though it probably wouldn't look good. Mars figured he'd be able to find someone else to help him, and if she insisted, then she could do the small shit. I'll keep that in mind. I'm gonna need a fence soon though, I have a sheep as well as my horse. he informed both Skye and Orin that he had recently gotten a sheep to add to his collection of things. He didn't bring Axel tonight because he couldn't. It'd be a waste of a trip if he had brought Axel. Mars didn't want to drag the sheep there just to bring him back. So he simply didn't. I'll find someone to help. I'm sure someone in the pack should be good at wood-work.. Mars spoke, shrugging his shoulders again before he looked from one woman to the other. I'm going to go claim a house then so I can get all set up. the man had spoken to the two ladies. Come with me if you please, Orin, Skye. I'd be glad to have some company. the man would speak to the two women, seeing if either one wanted to accompany him to wherever he was planning on going to. He would then wave and hug the ones who left his presence and then he would be on the hunt to find a good place to stay.

It'd only take him a few minutes of walking around Thornbury for him to decide that the best place for him to be would be right next to his friend, Orin. He'd then claim his house by urinating on the sides of the building and then he went in and started to make himself comfortable for the night. Later he'd take care of other things that he needed to. He would be in a brand new pack tomorrow when he woke up. He'd only hope that Bartholomew didn't flip a shit when he woke up because of the unfamiliarity of absolutely everything around him. It there was anything Bartholomew hated, it was change, and the change of location always sent the man into a little hissy fit. Please Bartholomew, grow the fuck up.

FIN

[/html]

Messages In This Thread