Books gathering dust
[html]

wc 402

Davyn shifted from Secui to Optime, bones creaking in the cold, protesting the movement and shift loudly, so that when he was done, Davyn lay on the ground panting for a few seconds. He grimaced, then stood slowly, stretching out his legs. The tattoo still stung in the cold, and he wondered if the fur would ever grow back over the tattoo. After spending time with Tala, he had forgotten the shame that accompanied the tattoo, as she admired it. He shook his head, grinning widely. She was definitely a piece of work.

As the blue female approached, he bowed gracefully towards her, showing the proper respect. She wore a cloak that was obviously handmade, and he could only guess that she had made it herself. He admired the skill shown in the cloak, hoping to learn something from her. "Greetings, fair lady. I trust that you are warm in your cloak. It is very well made." He grinned, hoping to talk her out of her shell a bit.

"Indeed, I have been very warm in my new home. I have few belongings, but the fire keeps me warm in the coldest of nights...How have you been, milady?" He gestured over the hill as he spoke of his home, indicating the direction from which he had come from. If she got cold, with the chilly air leaving steam trails as it left their mouths, he would be the classic gentleman and ask her to his home for some tea.

"I was up before dawn; sleep has been evading me these past few nights. So, to temporarily remedy the issue, I wandered out here to ponder the history of this place” Davyn paused, his silver eyes glinting with excitement. "I have been told that you lived here for some time and then departed, before coming back. Perhaps you could tell me some more about this place? What do you know of the history?" Always a glutton, Davyn was, for any information that could assist him in his understanding of the pack and its ways.

Davyn was in awe as she shucked her cloak, allowing the sun to shine upon her fur. There was no possible way he would be able to capture that unique blue glint of her fur, but that didn’t mean his fingers didn’t itch for a chance to record her figure and unique coloring to parchment, along with her words.

<style type="text/css">
.davynsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.davynsnow .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.davynsnow p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.davynsnow {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#EAEEF9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/i5bp0h.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 238px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread