[M] - I was prepared to take it all
[html]

ooc: i love love, love <3
wc: 3+
SoSuWriMo: 342

Watching him from her seat on the dusty floor, China was filled with an unexpected sense of right. It was as if she was meant to meet him here, on this day, in this place. The strange warmth in her belly delighted in such fate-based thoughts, slim curdles of desire making her feel oddly shy. Cerulean gaze watched him intently, and though they were both young, her instincts knew what it was they wanted from him. China brain was harder to appease, for it slid between thoughts of friendship and wariness (that strange tugging at the back of consciousness, as if some helpful faction of her needed to intervene with the information it held but could not break through the firm concrete of her euphoria).

She didn't have to wait long for his approach. The boy seemed outwardly calm, but then again, no doubt so did she. China was a deep pool of emotions, any which she could draw upon at ease, but for now the girl's surface waters remained tranquil. Cornflower blue trailed his movement appreciatively, much as he had her own, and when the youth sank down to sit beside her a small, wise smile curved about the girl's lips.

His posture seemed guarded, and a slight space remained between them still, as if the boy would not dare to breach that final frontier. The Lykoi princess, however, bared no such qualms. With a quick, smooth movement, she scooted over until her short-furred side pressed, oh so slightly, oh so tantalisingly, against the plush warmth of his pale gold. "Yes," She moved to mirror his posture, drawing up long legs until short denim skirt scrunched, redundant, "Very." Still curious cerulean eyes did wander, gazing back with appraisal at royal-splashed rubies.

"You can touch me, you know," The words sounded strangely fragile as she said them, but China smiled regardless, her sharp white teeth flashing. Tall ears lifted towards him expectantly. "I won’t break, or bite!" The soft peal of laughter, mirth lighting up her pretty face and making it beautiful.

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread