Lecture et L'écriture
OOC- J'adore has a really posh hut XD. Sorry for the PP.

J'adore sat down on one of the tree stump chairs in his hut. The fire was blazing and the stump J'adore was sat one was placed next to the window. Another one was placed next to him and a few books were place on the small table. J'adore had been expecting Nian to drop by for his reading lesson, but was guessing his lateness was due to yesterdays hunting trip, J'adore himself had slept in later than usual. They had been successful in Halifax, finding a large industrial fridge and a few easy to read books. J'adore's fingers walked over to the pile of paper on his table, pulling a sheet over and picking up a pencil he began to write:

I am J'adore Austral, son of Jandro Austral and Ayanette Da Scene, born of a lone litter in the Luperci occupied state of Santander, Spain, on the third of March, two-thousand and eight. I had visited many places in my life, the Soviet lands, France, Italy and I now find myself in Nova Scotia, Canada. I am apart of a pack, AniWaya. Where the ways are simple, but the bonds are tight. I, at this point in my life, am content.

The writing was free and proud, noble loops and high letters, bold and honest. A tear dripped down J'adore's fluffy cheek at the though of his parents. He dried the tears just in time as someone, presumably Nia, knocked at the door, 'Come in' J'adore said.

Messages In This Thread