Live your story
[html]<style type="text/css">
.outside { border:1px solid #000;outline:1px solid #fff;background:#000 url(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/k ... oTable.jpg) top center no-repeat;width:500px;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:1em; line-height:1.4em;color:#e8e8e8; margin: 0 auto }
.content{ padding:80px 35px 35px 35px;}
.content p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.content b {color:#aaa495;font-family:arial;}
.content .ooc {font-size:0.95em;}
.content #header {color:#fff;font-size:1.9em;text-align:center;padding-bottom:10px; padding-top:10px;font-family:georgia;text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #000;line-height:1.1em}
</style>

Tell me if this is too much pp or anything? Idk what I'm doing, derrrrp! xD My muse for Kesho is so low lately...; ; <3

Crimson eyes watched as her posture changed, as well. They were nearly mirror images, each ready to strike, only she brought out her claws. He glanced down to his own, which were blunt; he hadn't considered this, and had only taken to keeping his teeth in deadly shape. Perhaps now, he would have something more to keep in check. Though his claws were rather useless for inflicting damage, he followed suit and relaxed his hands slightly; after all, if he could grab her, that would be helpful, right?

"Come and get me then," she said, and Kesho gave a grunt of amusement, a sly smirk on his face.

He knew she would be able to beat him in this form, but still, he would try. His style, or lack thereof, was flawed, and he knew little about martial arts or two-legged fighting, and it was obvious.

With a quick motion, he stepped to the side, moving to strike at her ribs or her stomach with a now-closed fist. He expected she would block it, and stepped back, keeping his arms at his neck and chest to block her. Moving forward again, the Hydra struck out clumsily towards her again, feet straddled at shoulder-width, his right foot in front. As he struck, one leg moved forward in an attempt to trip the girl, or at least knock her off balance. A glance to her feet, though, told him that she had quite sure footing. Regardless, if he could disturb her balance, he might be able to get in a hit.

[/html]

Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/atoach/209402...in/photostream/

Messages In This Thread