Smoke Signals
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 327 OOC: Hope you don’t mind me jumping in ^^ I was already in the process of making the thread anyway ^^;

Liliana was having a wonderful day, the appointment of her master rank did not change anything, as she was the only one who really tended to all the animals, though she did get help here and there from the others, she was the one who had that responsibility. Today she was letting herself run her own horse, since it had been a good day, and the horses had all cooperated with her, though she couldn’t say the same about the cows, but they were always stubborn anyway. She had been out, though she heard a welcoming howl, one of greeting at the borders. Kicking her horse into a gallop she hurried to the fenced borders of the packlands, where she found a young female sitting on her own horse, this made Liliana’s heart stumble, it was always nice to see others knowing how to ride and tend to horses, and she wondered what the wolf was doing here. She gave a pleasant smile to the young stranger. But it seemed she wasn’t alone, there near her was a younger male, one who she rarely saw and had never met, though she didn’t know his name or anything she just knew he was a member of the pack, one of the pack members children, though… hadn’t she left? She wasn’t sure if he was the son of that particular one… quite a few of their members had left recently. She decided to pay attention to the howler.

Hello, I’m Liliana Vess

She said introducing herself, not to just the newcomer, but to the young boy, who it seemed knew her. She looked over at Claudius and raised an eyebrow.

You know her?

She asked, hoping that she wasn’t intruding on any kind of special private reunion, and thought maybe she should just turn around now. She stayed on Grace, who was pawing at the ground a little, confused by Liliana’s body language and the sound of her voice.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread