Smoke Signals
[html]<style type="text/css">
.oce02 {width:500px;margin:0 auto;background:#211E63 url(http://tammi.sleepyglow.net/souls/images/Oceane1_2.jpg) no-repeat top; border:1px solid;}
.oce02 .in {padding:160px 50px 10px 50px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#EFEFEF;}
.oce02 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.oce02 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.oce02 .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #1D265F; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.oce02 b {color:#F9FCC5;font-family:georgia}
.oce02 a {color:#fff}
.oce02 a:hover {color:#CCECBD;text-decoration:underline}</style>

Hey bro! Big Grin, and I don't mind at all! (231)

It seemed that Ocèane didn't have to wait long for someone to greet her at the pack's boarders, not that she was expecting to have to wait very long. But she was more surprised when she discovered just who it was that answered her call.

"Claudius!" she exclaimed, probably more surprised to see him out and about, than for him to have found her, but that was only a guess. She slid off the horse, landing on two paws with less grace than she had intended, when she caught her brother nervously eying the mare. "She's harmless, really, don't worry" she assured him, after which Evadne gave what sounded like a sarcastic snort.

"It's so good to see you brother!" She continued, her chocolate smothered tail wagging happily behind her as she moved to embrace her sibling. Her mood dampened just a little as she spoke next, "I'm sorry I left you again, in hindsight it was quite foolish... How have you been? I trust mother is well." She suddenly noticed the weight on her shoulders had disappeared as the serpent vanished like traces of smoke in the wind. That was probably good since the sight of such a creature might make her brother even more nervous.

Their reunion was cut short by the arrival of another, a dark coloured female who Oce didn't recognize. "Hello Liliana," she began, lowering her ears and tail in a respective gesture, "My name is Oceane Aston, I'm the sister of Claudius and Noir, and daughter of Tayui. I was born in these lands and come seeking acceptance to AniWaya once again."

Image credit: Dru!

Lyrics: "Brick by Boring Brick" - Paramore

[/html]

Messages In This Thread