Smoke Signals
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 238 OOC:I can’t do the ‘over the e lol, forgive me and welcome, sorry for the intrusion again, hahaha poor lili

Though the female’s words were reassuring Liliana couldn’t help but still feel a little out of place. Though she could tell the boy felt bad about his reaction to her, she felt worse about barging in like she did, being a total pup, but that all passed by as her profession was asked. She smiled, happily and patted the neck of her horse.

I’m the master animal Tender.

She said, thinking this was the time to be wearing the cloak that her chief had gotten her, though she’d come out without knowledge that she was going to meet anyone, nor did she want to show off her new rank. But it seemed to live shortly as the newcomer’s brother spoke to her in a quiet hushed voice, and it seemed the two did have something very important to talk about, Liliana definitely didn’t want to intrude any longer, and she didn’t want either to feel uncomfortable with her around.

It really does seem that you two do need to really catch up, I am sorry for the intrusion again, and welcome to the pack Oceane. You can usually find me in the stables if you need me for anything.

She said, turning her horse before any objections were made, she was already feeling horrible and she didn’t want to make things worse, she did her job, though it seemed she really wasn’t needed, and she led Grace away.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread