Smoke Signals
Dawali thread is a go! Marit will have it up soon. Smile Also, sorry for the wait! I didn't realize I hadn't responded to this yet. >__<;

[html]<style type="text/css">
.claudius02 {width:90%; padding-bottom:5%; font-family:georgia; font-size:1.1em;margin:0 auto;text-align:left;}
.claudius02 p {text-indent:5%; margin:0;padding:0}</style>

Claudius was surprised she wanted to go hunting with him. He had never really proved himself to be an exceptionally capable hunter. Though, at the same time, wolves had to hunt to stay alive, so he had naturally learned during the many hunting trips with his family and tribe. He wasn’t anything compared to some of the members, especially Nayati, but he knew he could hold his own well enough. He might be rather weak and small compared to most males his age, but he wouldn’t let his sister down!

He grinned widely in response and then shrugged. It didn’t matter if it was just the two of them; they could still fell a smaller animal. Maybe they could try to dig an animal out of its burrow or harass it into surfacing. Claudius was about to suggest Nian as a hunting partner to make their little group a trio, but once Ocèane mentioned dyeing, he promptly forgot this.

“I-I-If y-y-you want me t-to, I’d like t-to,” he replied. Somehow, his wide grin was even bigger now! He was so happy that his sister was home and interested in doing things with him. He’d always liked Ocèane and Noir – they had always been so much fun when they were younger. “What do y-you want me to d-dye?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread