[DND]I'll Shoot You When You're Not Looking - M
[html]
Word Count: 360

For a brief second, as he growled as her and stood up, she thought he was actually going to attack her. She gripped the sides of her chair, ready to stand up and defend herself if necessary. She had seen the large male take on a bear even bigger than he was with no hesitation; he wouldn’t even blink an eye if he felt he needed to injure her. But as he suddenly gripped his wounds and held onto his chair to steady himself, another feeling washed over her: a feeling of absolute pity, even more so than before he stood up.

Even though, moments ago, she had wanted to get away from him, the blue-furred girl stood up and approached Jazper slowly; he looked like he was going to faint. She had had to approach Magic like this occasionally while they were traveling, when he managed to get himself stuck in a bush or between tree branches. He would often kick out in alarm, so even though Pixie wanted to get him unstuck as soon as she could, she had to go towards him slowly so she wouldn’t alarm him. That was how she felt now, something she didn’t expect from Jazper, who she always thought was pretty level-headed, especially for someone who considered themselves a warrior.

She was about a foot away from him when he finally managed to sit down, and as he recovered, she furrowed her brow, pity being replaced by annoyance. “Maybe I don’t know him, but does that really matter? Savina trusts him enough to make him her mate. I think that counts for something. What I don’t get is why you’re still sulking about things that happened in the past, things that don’t even matter anymore, when all this other stuff’s happened to you. You nearly got yourself killed a bear—a bear that was friends with Denali, to add to that. And now you’re hurting yourself even more by arguing with me about why Kansas is suddenly your enemy, just because he fooled around with your dad way back when. Nobody else seems to give a damn about it, why should you?”

<style type="text/css">
.pixiedark .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:13px; padding:8px; color:#000000}
.pixiedark .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:13px; padding:8px; color:#0b172b}
.pixiedark b {font-weight:bold; color:#456054; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.pixiedark {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#2b3c43; background-image:url(http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7318/pixietop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread