The one that I tried to write
[html]Merit is so cute ^^ I <3 you/him xD

She sat calmly to wait for his answer. Faolin had told her that there would be wolves outside of Inferni and that they would want to fight...this one wasn't making sense. It didn't matter who was on good terms with who; they were starting to teach her on the coast that wolves were horrible creatures. And that eventually, Inferni was going to go through and destroy all of them.

At least, that's what Hybrid had made it seem like. She liked Hybrid--she got along with him pretty well. Faolin was softer than him--more motherly....sometimes it was hard staying with her. That and the fact that she lived with Gabriel, the leader...and the one that had denied her mother access to Inferni.

It was starting to make sense to her a little, though, why her mother wasn't let in. Her mother was a wolf. Well...a hybrid that looked like a wolf. How could someone that looked like her mother did survive with a clan of coyotes? She wasn't sure. Empusa was too young to understand morals, really.

"My grandmother was a very important coyote. My father, Vitium, her son. And zen me. You see, royalty seeps down through ze bloodlines. Who are your mother and father?" Maybe he was a prince. Then they could make a rightful marriage-a prince and a princess. But then...who would want to marry a wolf? Disgusting.

"But it iz the most fun thing to do. Here. I will make it easy for you. I run, and you catch--and zen we fight" She reached out, poking him with her forepaw, then started off into the forests. "Catch me if you can, wolf"[/html]

Messages In This Thread