The one that I tried to write
[html]

<style='width:410px;padding:0px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#808080;'>

lol, empusa is adorableee! minor powerplaying here.
Merit watched with wide, emerald eyes, curious as to why she was here. She looked different than the other puppies he had met in his life, no doubt about that. She was kind of cute, but kind of scary at the same time. Inferni was not a new term to him and he'd heard his mother mention it before. A pack of coyotes was what it was, and while they were on fairly bad terms with most packs, from what Merit understood, Jaded Shadows was not.

When the tiny female explained just how she was a princess, Merit started to get it. So her blood was royal, and that made her royal. Well, his mother led this clan, along with Tayui. Did that make him a prince? "My mother is Fatin Kali, she is leader here. I don't like ta talk about my da'," he stated plainly. It didn't really make him sad to talk about him, for he didn't remember much about him. He just didn't like people to know his father had abandoned him, it made him embarrassed and gave him a feeling of uselessness.

He listened to her words and was just about to disagree when he felt her poke him and dart off in the opposite direction. A smile broke out upon his features at this. Oh, why not. Merit took off on a wild chase, racing after her tiny frame. He was on her tail now, nearing her with growing speed. Finally, he managed to get close enough and leaped upon her, pulling her to the ground. "Gotcha," he said, beaming.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread