Come all ye young fellows that follow the sea
[html]

Awww..lameness. I'm sorry I hate it when my computer does that. word count: 465

Rendall smiled at his answer. “Yes indeed it does.” She chuckled, “The of the ship was called The Escapade, though why it was named that I have know idea. However, My brothers name is Vulcan. He isn’t my litter mate though, he’s older than me by a season, and He has reddish brown fur.” She was interested to see if he knew her brother though it was alright if he didn’t. It would be nice to know someone though who did. It felt so nice being able to talk to another….well canine about the seas. It was a hard time for her but she still loved the smell of the sea and how it brought her everywhere. “Though I can tell you we do share the same eyes, his are as blue as mine and his fur well….” She was a little hesitant about sharing her secret with an outsider, but she felt that he could be trusted. “Well his fur is something else. It has a unique red glow in the sunlight. It’s something we, as siblings share. Only different."

She turned over her shoulder to look at him. “My home is directly in between, so that I can get anywhere quickly if needed. I had to do one heck of a clean up job on my cabin, but its placed near both the ranch and lakes, though with all the snow around its easier to go to the ranch first then loop around.” She continued to travel up the ridge and around the hillside till they began to get close to the fields. “There are some springs near this area that are very good for the health. They are even better in the winter for when the cold causes bones to ache. But in the summer it’s a wonderful view at night and many lovers find it as a place to come for solitude. Though you don’t have to worry too much about all the lovey dovey stuff. Its been a while since the Valley has seen a mating take place. Doesn’t happen too often.” She continued on a little further till they reached the enc of the field. The wind began to pick up a little so she stayed within the trees while she talked to Ambrose.

“This is the field. Normally in the summer we heard cattle into the field to graze and we can have better access to all that’s around the Valley. The ranch is on the other side it wont take too long.” She began to walk some more down the trail trying to keep a steady pace so that they would get out of the wind soon. “So..” She said, trying to make conversation, “Ambrose? That’s a name I don’t hear a lot. What does it mean?”

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread