La Saoire Na Mairbh
[html]

wc 270

Davyn stood at the edge of the cemetery for a long while before joining the group, remaining at the edges of the group. He listened to each wolf tell its tale, taking in the details. He realized with a start that most of the wolves here hid sad stories behind the light and happiness that filled the packlands, and that thought gave him even more of a connection to them

When the storytelling came to him, he stood nervously, clearing his throat. "I am Davyn Nefae...I recently came to Phoenix Valley in a feverish daze. I came from Ireland, after my pack threw me out." Davyn grimaced, knowing that the phrase incriminated him unnecessarily. "One peaceful day, not too long ago, my family was slaughtered by a band of raiders. They were the only ones killed, and I was the only survivor of the attack, so the alpha of the pack concluded that I had had some part in the attack. He decreed that I be marked as a traitor and expelled from the pack."

"That day I lost my two younger sisters, mother, and father. I watched them slaughtered in front of me, and I still don't know why I was the only one to survive the attack. In some ways, I wish I were the one who had died, not them. But I recently encountered a female who has dramatically changed my outlook on life, and for that, I thank you, Miss Tala." He looked to the female, nodding slightly, before sitting down beside her, shaking lightly. Public speaking certainly wasn't his forte, and this was no exception.

<style type="text/css">
.davynsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.davynsnow .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.davynsnow p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.davynsnow {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#EAEEF9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/i5bp0h.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 238px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread