La Saoire Na Mairbh
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.xeris b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeeeee; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.xeris p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.xeris {width:400px;border:1px solid #9f9f9f;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... /xeris.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:200px;background-color:#383838;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#9f9f9f;}
</style>

ooc: sorry for the wait, it's been a crazy week for me.

The others shared their stories as Xeris had; some of them ranged from as dreadful as her recent losses to metaphorical deaths and losses, but clearly they had all been affected in some way by something. Xeris nodded at Geneva's acknowledgment of the difficulty of such sharing, but also at its importance. It was good to talk about these kinds of things rather to keep them bottled up, she supposed. And they were all packmates--they had the right to know about each other, didn't they?

Next came the question of their hopes. Xeris hesitated for a moment when it was her turn, thinking about the things she wanted. Of course what she really wanted was her family back; for everything to go back to the way it had been and for this to have never happened. But that, she knew, was not going to happen, no matter how much she wished and willed for it.

"I hope to recover and become stronger mentally and emotionally," Xeris finally replied. "Although I have been through hardships, I will not allow them to completely destroy my life." So far, she wasn't doing a particularly good job of that, but she was going to try.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread