La Saoire Na Mairbh
[html]

out of character text

Tala listened to everyone share their stories. Stories as well as comments about what their life might bring them in the future. The dappled Djose woman had learned so much about her pack members in just one night it was incredible. So many stories had been told of hardship these kind people did not deserve to be faced with. For a pack of dreamers and kind souls.... they all had their demons. It was her turn to speak, she assumed so after Noah had finished and eyes landed upon her subtle pelt. Amber eyes blinked softly and her rasp came to life. "I may not have been here long, but I do wish to make sure that the next year will be the best I can make it. I've made friends, great friends. I want to live the best I can, and the Valley will help me do that. Thank you all." Her words were soft but available for all ears to hear.

Her eyes found the stars overhead, she studied them as if they spoke to her before they fall back to the headstones. They had celebrated the dead, not in activities and song, but in mourning. No, not mourning, respect. If it was not for those who they had lost...where would they be? Lives lost gave life to live. That, was life.

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#262626; letter-spacing:1px; }
.wintertable2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.wintertable2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E4E4E4; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/m7wc61.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 232px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636363; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread