La Saoire Na Mairbh
[html]

sorry for the wait x.x

Her iris'moved to the corners of her eyes looking to each speaker as they said their peace. Ookami made her blush and she hoped no one looked to her, she wasn't sure if anyone did, but still, it was something she hadn't expected. Her eyes looked to him, a light smile came to her muzzle as her eyes met his. Her eyes held his for awhile as she felt a warmth rush over her body. How did he make her feel so cared about? Her eyes parted his going to Noah, looking to him a little longer when he spoke. She wondered how he was doing, how his stutter was coming along, he sounded much better than their last encounter. She was happy for him, but sad that he didn't say much. Then her eyes moved to the next person until, finally, it was her turn again.

Her gaze fell for a moment thinking of what to say, "...I..I'm just happy with what I have right now...I try not to have expectations...." Her gaze then fell and she waited for everyone's gaze to leave her, hoping the next person spoke to have the attention away from her.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread