Meeting new friends, trying new things
[html]

Oops, sorry it's so long! Lol. And we all know weed isn't addictive...Only habit-forming. ;D SSWM: 822

"I meant that I've been wanting to just wander around, not leave it entirely." the dark woman said, gently correcting Sage. ""Most of my life has been wandering up until recently."

"Oh, I'm sorry love... I suppose I assume too much, sometimes." she smiled again, adding "I tend to wander a lot, too. My old pack traveled quite a bit, so I got very used to the sensation of always moving around...It's comforting, in a way. Not so comforting in others..."

She had adored Juniper Peace, and still did in many ways, but felt the urge to both settle down for some time, as well as find her father. So far, only one of those had happened. The young girl hoped to stay in Inferni for many of her days, although she did wander away from the grounds fairly often. She was glad for the ability to travel within the area without many repercussions. It was fun to her, to be able to visit all of the other packs if she liked, making friends in each as she went. The girl hoped to eventually establish a number of comrades in each group, if possible, and the ebony girl before her was providing a good start. Maybe she'd even be able to meet some leaders here, soon.

"I do dance." Valinta confirmed.

"Ahh, beautiful. Care to show me?" Sage urged gently, longing to see some of the arts that this pack possessed.

Although Sage was not much of a dancer herself, she did enjoy it occasionally, but she was by no means skilled. Partying was something she was good at, however, and she did that as often as possible. The Lykoi girl was truly more of a songstress than anything else, but that, too, was something she did not share frequently. Her drawings and sketches were her pride, and these she would share generously and often with others, if they cared to look. Sometimes, friends or acquaintances might model for her, something that was very exciting, as she much preferred a live model than an inanimate one. The girl considered the world and its growth very much alive, although it was slightly more interesting to her to have a model that could speak, and change pose at will.

"I've tried sketching a few times," Valinta said with a chuckle, "It didn't turn out too well. I am not as skilled at that as others are."

"That's okay, you can't always be good at everything; though it'd sure be nice, hm?" her dreamy voice spilled out, a grin on her face.

As Sage handed over the joint to the young dancer, her yellow eyes followed closely. It was always fun for her, watching new people experience the lovely drug for the first time. Often, they reported negative things, such as coughing, burning throat, and dry mouth. All of these were common, of course, and with practice would dissipate. The dry mouth, however, never really went away. Sage simply learned that she needed to drink water more often when smoking, and tended to search for water sources frequently. Maybe soon she should sew herself a nice waterskin to carry around, something that she'd seen others carry occasionally. That was a good idea.

Valinta coughed quite a bit, exhaling a fairly large cloud of smoke for someone so new to the drug. Sage couldn't help but giggle a bit; not purposefully making fun of the girl, but simply remembering her own first time, and those of others. Her first time had been when she was much younger, with her father and mother both still present...It had been a lovely day, and had turned out even better after experiencing the drug. She felt a brief pang of sadness, missing her parents and Juniper Peace, although she was happy enough to be making new friends and living with her wonderful sisters.

"I think I did it wrong." Valinta managed to choke out, still clearing her throat.

"Ah, I don't think so..." she laughed, "It's not uncommon at all to cough like that, although you did take quite a bit of smoke." Sage said gently. "Let me know if you get thirsty, we can go find some water; there is surely some nearby?" she offered quietly, in anticipation of the drug's side effects.

The other woman's eyes were damp from the coughing fit she had just recovered from, and Sage's eyebrows raised slightly, a grin still across her face in an expression that said something akin to: You gunna be okay, man? All jovial and friendly, of course.

The hippie child took the joint back from Valinta, finishing it off with a few quick, deep puffs before flicking it away, a small line of smoke following gently as it tumbled to the cold, hard ground. This would be a fun evening.

<style>
.sagepot-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.sagepot {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.sagepot b {color:#8e891e; font-weight:medium;}
.sagepot {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/k ... epot-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:196px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#71b007; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:2px dotted #71b007;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread