Show me where my loyalties lie
[html]

WC: 343 OOC: Shaw is in no way gay, but he can still goggle at pretty red!!!

Shawchert was actually enjoying some time at home today, well for a little while at least, he still had his duties to attend to, but he was enjoying a nice lounge in the front of his house… he wished he had a porch, at leas a small low lying one, that would be a good project for the spring, he told himself as he looked at the large building next to him. It was not entirely finished but it was livable, and that’s all that mattered to him, he would have to work on the roof again in the summer, he just hoped that it would hold over the rest of the winter.

That was when he heard the howl. A stranger’s howl. Shawchert stood up, and brushed himself off, he turned to the borders of his pack lands. He started walking, a quick pace, but one that was not too quick. He wasn’t in a hurry and unless there was trouble. The wolf who had howled could wait a little while for him to get there. Though he was quite taken aback when he saw what was waiting for him. He did not know this male, but the sight of the red fur caught Shawchert’s attention, and in many ways he was mesmerized by the male’s coloring. A curiosity started burning inside him, so many questions flooded the man’s mind, at first making it hard for him to speak. But speak he did.

Hello, My name is Shawchert, and you’re at the borders of my pack, Cercatori D’ Arte. How may I help you?

He asked formally, closing in on the distance, but staying within pack range. He was a fair bit taller than the male in front of him, though that was no surprised to Shawchert, he was just so entranced by the man’s markings. Shaw’s original fur color, which was starting to show through the maroon of his dye, was much the same. He doubted they were related in any way though. Shawchert was just entirely intrigued by the male.

<style>
.shaw-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a01 b {color:#ffc57c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread