Show me where my loyalties lie
[html]

WC: 311 OOC: Now we can’t have Strel feeling like that! Tongue

Shaw seemed to notice he was staring at the poor man, he seemed rather uncomfortable about it and his eyes looked away from the male’s reddish pelt. He did turn back when the man mentioned why he was here. He did not mention his name, nor where he was from, but he’d had enough visitors from Cour des Miracles to know the smell well enough. He smiled at the man, at this rate the court would surely have something against him if all their members keep coming here. Though it seemed that this man was here to offer something, a possible trade, Shaw thought, looking at such fine fabric. He looked at the man standing before him and smiled.

You have certainly heard correctly. We are a pack of artists, most any type of art you can think of we sure hope to supply, though with the few members we have right now, it isn’t much.

He said, with a sad smile. Looking again at the gift that the man had offered. Thinking, wondering what he had that would be good enough for a trade for such fine cloth.

I thank you for your gift, though such fine silk, I would think you would be more interested in a trade than anything? I know you’re from Cour des Miracles, I’ve had quite a few visitors from there. I’m afraid, that I myself do not have too many things. I’m a humble wood carver, perhaps, I can make you something though if you are interested?

He spoke in a calm manner, in no hurry to get out what he said, but it was a lot to get out there to the male with no name. He wasn’t watching him as closely, but he did see the man now as a possible trade, he could not take something without giving something in return.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread