Show me where my loyalties lie
[html]

464 +3 OOC:

Shawchert felt that Strel was more flattering than he was himself which had been saying something as Shaw was a pretty good charmer and flatterer himself. He chuckled at the man’s statement, but he could tell that he was not about to come to Cercatori.

I’m afraid we were too late for you I suppose, but all the more to visit yeah?

He said with a nice friendly grin. The mention about pushing through winter gave Shawchert chills, they were slightly nearly halfway through winter, and they were managing so far, but it was becoming a bit more work as their stores were little to none in the meat department. He had some good hunters, but what could he do with those when most of their pray was hidden away?

We have no plans of falling apart any time soon my friend, soon we will have festivities never seen in this area before.

He said proudly, and he was truthful with this, he thought that once situated enough their performances would shake the ‘souls world and change it forever. At his declination for a trade Shawchert felt a slight slap in the face… but it seemed that the bolt being more of a present would make up for it, though he was trying to decipher Strel’s face he seemed a bit self satisfied? Whatever the case Shawchert could only humbly accept.

Then thank you very much, I will make sure this comes to good use. If there is anyone who has such talent I will make sure to send them your way, well within reasoning of course.

He wasn’t just going to send someone out of nowhere to the lands of Cour des Miracles, Shaw may have visited there once but he understood that the pack was still full of wolves who had their own things to do. He wasn’t going to have anyone barge in just for some advice from Strel.

The pack is coming along strongly, in fact, we are mostly settled in it’s nice, if you want, I can show you around? That is if you have the time of course.

He said offering the man a little tour as he finally took the silk, which was so soft to his touch it felt like water to him, now he mentally thought of something to make the man for such a beautiful gift.

As far as I know everyone is fine, I try to make sure I keep up with events, I don’t think anyone has any complaints.

He said with a smile, he knew a few of the court’s ranks had been recruited, in fact he had … inadvertently recruited Orin himself, but he was not complaining about it, though the other red man might have a word or two.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread