Show me where my loyalties lie
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 310 OOC: woo can make it so they continue walking Smile

In Character

Shawchert could understand where the other red male was coming from. He tended to do the same thing, though he wanted to make it a habit of going other places and getting to know the canines in different areas.

Ah yes, let us hope we get to know each other then!

Shaw said with a happy grin on his face. it would be a shame to not see such a generous man come back because he didn’t know anyone here… then they got to talking about the festivals that Shaw had mentioned, oh he could see it now!

Different types of festivals of course, plays of old, music, dancing, those types. We are a pack of entertainers after all. We help distract the wary and brighten the future of the children, that is what I hope for in the future at least.

He said, his minds eye was playing what he thought would happen. It either would or wouldn’t but he wouldn’t find out until spring. Either things would go great, or they wouldn’t. he supposed they could have moderate as well, in any case he hoped things went well enough and they could make it regular enough to let Luperci or even normal canine’s for that matter, forget about their worries only for a little while.

I will surely make sure to then, until then I will keep this safe.

He said, then motioned for the man to follow him. The territory was small, but it had many things that were worth living here, and their first stop would be a place he would take advantage of though he wasn’t entirely sure about Strel. He walked a little ways before stopping to see if the man would follow. He was interested to see what the man thought of the lifestyle of Cercatori… especially as compared to the Miracles pack.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread