unafraid to face any foe!
[html]

WC:365

As he spoke he noticed Lorenzo's change in how he was holding himself. No longer was be applying a dominant personality, trying to push his father in his direction. Golden eyes watched as his son began to lower his tail between his legs and his large ears flattened against his small head. Instantly he started to feel distressed by the action. What had he said to cause such a negative reaction? Suddenly the answer reached his ears in the form of another question. Guilt once again filled him. Lately he had become very pron to this particular emotion. Allowing his brain to search for what to say he began to stutter, words not quite forming “I-I...Lorenzo..I mean...What?” He was confused. Why would he think his son wasn't good enough?

The protests and questions continued as he listened intently trying to find the words to answer what his boy was asking. It was obvious that Enzo believed with all his hear that he could protect the family, even his father. Perhaps he felt bad that he had said the boy was too small? Trying to follow his sons train of thought he quickly spoke up, “Of course you can defend the pack Enzo!” Standing up he grabbed his sword and placed it up on a shelf before sitting back on the bed. “You just have to do it with caution.” Quickly thinking he started to speak again, “Sure I can take on a trespasser but Savina and your mom were there. There's no use trying to protect everyone else if you're going to hurt yourself and leave them exposed. When there's trouble you can't handle you call for help, just like your mother did.” He spoke with a gentle tone trying to coax the young boy back into his prior persistence. “You are just as capable of protecting others as your brother Enzo. You both have your own skills. He's a guy that takes control and does what he wants and you listen to others and make them smile. You're on even ground son.” It was hard having two boys. Why did they feel the need to compete with each other?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread