Time To Talk
[html]

Demi squirmed a bit, her mother’s answers didn’t really bring much in the way of hope of getting her out of her shell. The lithe little goddess slowly moved out of her mother’s arms, and looked over her with interest. She needed someone to love her, her children would always love her, but she needed someone else, and Demi knew it. But as always her mother was more worried about her own relationships then her own. With a huff she gave her mother a knowing smile.

“Oh there is one, but he’s still very immature I guess.” She offered a soft chuckle to her mother before stretching out. Her face was slightly twisted a bit with thought about the dark male she still couldn’t really get out her head. Again she gave a soft sigh of frustration.

“I know I like him, because I can’t get him out of my head, but he just doesn’t seem like he’s mate material. Plus he needs to learn some manners” again she offered a smile to her before poking her side.

“Still! You can’t rely on Ouija, Juju, and my love forever; there’s gotta be a cute guy out there who’s caught your eye mom. “She wouldn’t let her get off so easily, knowing her mother was easily capable of such a thing, but what Demi looked for and what her mother looked for where two different things she supposed. Demi was strong willed enough she could handle a man like Teddy, she wasn’t quite so sure that her mother was able to.

<style>
.demi-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.demi-t49 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.demi-t49 b {color:#3F1612; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.demi-t49 {background-color:#41070C; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/demitable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.demi-t49-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.demi-t49 .inner {margin:186px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread