celebrate the world
[html]

occgoodnessss

<3 Ahhh sorry! WC: 594

Sage was happy to meet someone who knew her dear sister, and someone who had appreciated her company so much to give her such high praise. The young Lykoi girl beamed with pride as her new friend expanded on her thoughts about Clover.

"Yes she is a wonderful person, you must tell her that I said hi, I have not seen her for a while, though I do not tend to go too much further north these days." the lovely woman spoke a gentle reply.

Sage's smile widened, if that was possible, and she took another quick hit from the slowly dying joint. "Oh, I'm so glad! She is such a great sister to me, and an amazing woman. I am happy that you think so highly of her." The earth child paused before adding: "I don't blame you for not traveling much... especially after the war and all." her smile turned into a frown as she thought of the war. "I'm glad that I didn't stick around during it. I really can't stand all of that violence."

The girl reached out a gentle hand, idly stroking Grace's soft, warm fur. She really wanted to snuggle up next to the equine creature, for her body heat greatly exceeded Sage's own slight warmth. I'm glad to hear it, she replied simply to Grace in quiet low speech, her voice trailing off dreamily. Sage's high was fully effecting her, and she felt incredibly comfortable here, next to this creature, and with her new friend, Liliana. The pretty woman spoke again, detailing now where she hailed from, and Sage's large ears swerved with her eyes, giving her full attention to her.

"Oh I’m from AniWaya," Liliana said, "it’s to the south in the swamps."

Although Sage wasn't quite sure where the swamps were, she searched her mind briefly, wondering if she might have been there before. She didn't think she had, and so thought that this might need to change. She recognized the AniWaya name, and remembered it for it's very interesting foundations; it was almost like a tribe, and this greatly appealed to the girl.

"I don't think I've been there yet! I will absolutely need to visit." the girl said, her voice serene, a large smile on her face once more. "Your structure is much like a tribe, is that right?" she asked politely, unsure if her assumptions and memory were correct.

The tawny girl loved to travel, and seeing all of the packs and making friends in each of them was a sort of goal for Sage. There was a new pack, now, too. One close to Inferni, called Anathema. Although she hadn't heard much about this group, it seemed it might be best to proceed with caution there. They might not be the friendliest bunch. Then again, neither was Inferni.

"Inferni may scare me but I know not all coyote’s there are that bad. You are a good woman I can see it in you." Liliana said, very complimentary, her voice quiet and kind.

The Lykoi girl's eyes fell into an appreciative and friendly lull, and she replied happily. "Thank you, Liliana. I see that in you, as well." her mouth curled gently into a brief smile, before it was replaced with a slightly sad look. "It's a shame that Inferni's reputation is so fearful. Perhaps my sisters and I can help revive it..." She took another grateful puff from the joint before once again offering it to Liliana; she would not be greedy in the presence of company, after all.

Though the girl knew that a full takeover would be impossible, it wouldn't hurt for the sisters to spread a better reputation for the clan, lightening up it's dark visage a bit. Sage only hoped that her slight alterations would not be seen in a bad light by her fellow clansmen.

<style type="text/css">
.sagefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f0fbea; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #334830; }
.sagefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#81b479; text-align:center;}
.sagefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sagefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#c1e6ae; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freebe.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #81b479; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#81b479; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.sagefreebe01-border1 {width:452px; border:2px solid #eff8e8; margin:0 auto;}
.sagefreebe01-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #eff8e8; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread