A new day (joining)
[html]
Resize Pictures Online
In case your wondering why it is raining, I looked up the nova scotia weather and the forcast for taday was rain so...

The rain slowly began to let up as he waited for someone to answer his howl. He expected that it would take longer for a member of the pack to meet him at the border today then on a clear day because of the rain, but he was willing to wait. He didn’t have to wait as long as he thought he would. A few moments later he could just make out the pounding of horse hooves in the distance and then seconds later a wolf on horse back appeared. He remained in his submissive posture and even increased it slight as the wolf and horse approached. He heard Yoichi shift slightly behind him at the approach of the other horse and wished silently that his hose wouldn’t cause any trouble. Yoichi had always been a little more ambitious then Abi, his brother’s horse who was also tethered to the tree, ever was. Maybe it was just because Abi was female and Yoichi was male, but really who knew.

The wolf’s words slid across his ear as she came closer even more so. “How could I help you” easily translated to “Why are you here” only the former was slightly kinder and more politically correct. The answer was easy and simple, he was here to join, but he needed a more intelligent approach or at least that’s what he thought. He thought over the words for a quick second before finally coming up with “I am Abad Zec Aaron, but please call me Zec, and I am here in the hopes that you and your pack members will accept me in to AniWaya”. He said the words respectfully and confidently, extinguishing any fear or nervousness he had before and allowing himself to be calm and think positively.

HTML by Karma
[/html]

Messages In This Thread