A new day (joining)
[html]
Resize Pictures Online
Word count- 224

He kept his body close to the ground and his head down as the Liliana talked. The first thing that came to mind was his relentless training in the ‘art’ of fighting, but if he used that as his main skill he would likely be placed in a fighting rank of some sort if they had one and that was something he didn’t want. He had never really like the act of fighting, but in his birth pack that was all there was, fighting and violence, so he had been forced to learn how. He never finished his training, however, because had left when he was young. His brother had come with him, but you could see how that turned out for him… He did also have some experience in healing others, but most of what he learned was through trial and error and probably wasn’t right, but he had to say something didn’t he?

“He have some experience in herbs and healing, but I would love to learn more. I have experience with a bow, but mainly just for hunting proposes and I have training in the field of fighting”. He had listed three things that he hoped the pack would find useful in someway. If not he always had the willingness to learn and he had to hope that was enough.

HTML by Karma
[/html]

Messages In This Thread