A new day (joining)
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 358 OOC:OMG I am SOOOO SORRY! Anyways you are free to make posts and replies as you are now a member Smile

Getting back on her horse she smiled, happy that she didn’t have to walk through the forest again, like so many other times she showed others through.

I’m pretty good at training horses myself, I think I can get him less… feisty, or I can try at least.

She said as they made their way through the wooded area, they were not going to run because she knew that the horses that Abad brought did not know the terrain as well as Grace did, but their time was actually cut shorter than walking and soon they were upon the hill that overlooked the village, it opened wide into the field, showing the whole village itself, Liliana always liked this view, it was pretty and she knew it, she moved over the hill and took a look at what the man thought of the scattered huts, the town hall, which was clearly the largest of the buildings within the village, and the great fire, still burning brightly. The stables were nearby, an older building, but it was bit, and did its job, though you couldn’t see, but around the Stables was the actual farmland, but with the cold crisp weather, and the snow, and dead grass it was very hard to tell.

Welcome to AniWaya!

She said happily before nudging Grace into a full out run and they moved to the stable. The feeling of running on the horse felt more like flying to the woman as they galloped to the stables. It was as though they had only been only a few feet away because they had made it to the doors in no time. Liliana motioned the mare to stop, even without tack, it was easy, but she wasn’t thinking abut that, she was thinking about getting the man settled in.

These are the stables, they are pretty close to the village, and if you need to, the town hall, which is that bigger building, has some beds, and you can sleep there until you find yourself, or build yourself a hut.

She said, not looking at the man but getting the door of the stables open.

Table by Marit

[/html]

Messages In This Thread