Hey kid, the whole house is shakin'
[html]<style type="text/css">
#fia02 { width: 400px; background: #fff url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/fia/header02.jpg') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 350px; padding-bottom: 15px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #000; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#fia02 h1 { color: #8f0000; font-size: 14px; text-align: right; font-weight: bold; margin: 0 15px; }
#fia02 p { margin: 10px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#fia02 .ooc { color: #525243; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#fia02 .speak { color: #c33535; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

i can't escape the twisted way you think of me

SSWM: 417.

i feel you in my dreams and i don't sleep

Clearly, this pup was either a pyro or terribly naive. She ought to take him to the border sometime and show him the burnt-up rubble which had, clearly, once been a habitat.. perhaps even for these areas current residents. Fiachra, being a bit older and a bit wiser, knew the dangers of fire. Fire had taken many of her own before, set by vandals and double crossers for Kitten's old pack. Charred skin, fur and bone.. the very thought made her gag a little bit. She had been disgusted when she had found one of her pack mates burnt to death. Disgusted and terrified. Her head swayed a little to remember it. She shook her head to clear it, then turned her attentions back to the pup. Scorpius D'Angelo. Naniko's boy. She ought be careful with this one. If she didn't treat him well and keep the conversation youth-friendly, she may find herself in more trouble than she cared to be in, particularly with the snow white queen.

His excitement at her craft made her smile. "Come on, then." She nodded and turned, walking back toward her small den. Every once in a while, she turned and checked that his small, dark form was still behind her. Soon, they had reached her home, and she brought him over to the table and two stools. They were formed simply, with the table having straight legs fastened into the table top with an intricate cut that linked them together. Beneath the table, braces held the legs fast, keeping them in place. The stools were made similarly, with three legs each and each leg braces to the ones beside it. Maybe someday, she would put backs on the stools and make them chairs, but not today. She still needed to make a bed.

An idea sparked in her mind. "Say, Scorpius - I'm going to make a bed today. Would you like to watch how I do my carving?" The pup could help her find good wood to carve the frame from, and he would maybe know where she might find fabric to sew a mattress as well. He could be a huge asset to her, and she wouldn't mind the company. Maybe she could even show him how to carve someday, when he could shift. It would be interesting. The very idea excited her. Of course, she'd need to talk to Naniko about it.. but later, later! Today, she needed to make a bed with her new, young friend.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread