Red Sun at Midnight
[html]

Dramatic enough? <3

She had been momentarily put-off by the fact that she might've been crushing Kemo, but she righted herself soon enough. His laugh almost made her laugh, too, but she was afraid it would've come out more pathetic than she was already sounding. Oh, how must she look now? Disheveled, crying, struggling to maintain a steady breath... If only the world were blind, deaf, and mute; she could live in silence. But then...she would be right back to the place she had started and never wanted to be near again; alone.

Ralla saw as Kemo opened his mouth to tell her something, but he promptly closed it. It made her suspicious and worry more. Did something happen!? Was he alright!? And amongst that, guilt. Blame for herself that she had not gone to him earlier, if something had been wrong. What kind of a friend was she? For a moment, as she looked at him--eyes wide, scanning a face that looked off into the distance even though it could see nothing--she felt a feeling with words growing in the hollow of her throat. "You're lying," she whispered. If only she knew how alike her words were then to that of her brother's; their relation would've been assured in their word choice and timing alone. But she was convinced of it. Kemo's voice and body language was just not matching his words, and now was not the time to be hiding anymore. She couldn't. They couldn't. If whatever was supposed to happen that night happened, any untruth would likely be taken hold of and turned ten-fold into treachery, even if unintentionally done so.

"You think I wouldn't return again, Kemo...?" She knew he was still upset about the fight with Noss--moon, she was still upset, too... But he had thought she wouldn't come back...? It hurt; deeper than it should've. Gritting her teeth, she sat up to allow him room, her terror turning into uncharacteristic grit, the hurt lining the edges. "Kemo, I know when you're lying. I know you can't see, but when you talk to me, you look at me. Why aren't you looking at me now?" She knew it sounded silly, but she noticed the times when he looked at her--enjoyed them--even though she knew he couldn't see a single contour or color of her. just knowing that he acknowledged her...was enough.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css"> .ral b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e72eb; letter-spacing:1px; } .ral .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#898c99; padding-top:500px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ral p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #4f52a6} .ral {margin:0 auto; width:374px; background-color:#1f2b55; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... /ralla.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Lou!
[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread