Red Sun at Midnight
[html]

OOC: Hey they're not sappy, they're awesome Smile Also shoot me to cure me of my procrastination >.> Also, hugely epic post :3

Kemo couldn't pick up on the battle that was going on in the female's head. This was another one of those times that he wished he could see so he could see the look on her face, try to read her emotions through her eyes, but even his amazing ability to read emotions through the heart wasn't helping him now. He longed to know what she was thinking, longed to fight and deny and protect her wherever he could, but not even the strongest wolf, the warrior who never loses, or the quietest and sneakiest thief could ever penetrate the mind and ever truly know what was going on inside. It was an impenetrable fortress, one that only the blind it seemed could penetrate further than those who could see, and only because he could judge based on the heart, but even that wasn't foolproof.

He felt her hands twitch slightly against his head, but he didn't think anything of it. She prolly didn't expect him to do it, to place himself in such close proximity to her. He wondered honestly if she knew how much he cared about her. Maybe that's what was going on in her mind...maybe she had seen something that had to do with that. Her visions! That had to be it. Maybe she was seeing something or had seen something that had to do with them or him again, like her dream before they set off to go to Cour des Miracles.

He was wrong, or at least it appeared to be so for him. It was instant guilt that filled his heart and mind now when she made her request, scratching the fur behind his ears. This was new, he didn't ever remember Ralla showing affection by touch before, but he was too focused on what she had said to pursue this further. At first he was speechless, unable to find the right words to say. It was only a few seconds that ticked by before he realized what he had to do, what the right thing to do was. It wasn't fair to her to keep her in the light like this, to protect her from his darker side just because he was afraid of what she would think. He owed it to her to let her know everything about him before she decided to return to him again, knowing he was risking her leaving him forever by doing this, but it was the right thing to do.

"Ok. From this point forward I will never lie to you again. If you stand up in a dress and ask me if your butt looks too big, then by Moon I will tell you the truth, but it doesn't matter because I love it anyways, though I've never seen it, but that's beside the point." He chuckled, staring into her face to let her know he meant what he said.

The chuckle was short lived however when she heard her next words. Never in his life could he have imagined what kind of power those words would have on him. She was scared? And then he felt the tears land on his muzzle. Something changed in Kemo at that moment and he no longer felt as if he needed to hide how much he cared about her anymore. He shifted to Optime form and within seconds he grabbed Ralla gently and pulled her into his arms, pulling her close to his chest in a loving embrace. If she wanted to cry or confess or anything she wanted, he would have welcomed it. But there were things he needed to confess to this wonderful white wolfess that brought him nothing but joy.

"Ralla...there are things in this world that you have every right to be scared of, and I know that telling you not to be scared of them would be foolish and a waste of my breath, however, I will tell you this. Even in the cold embrace of death, I will never leave you. I will never let you feel alone and helpless when you're scared, and I will put myself in the path of anything that wishes you harm. Whatever this vision is for, however, we will face it together." He paused to let her absorb what he said.

"Ralla..I have things I wish to confess to you...but I'm afraid of what will happen if I do. I'm afraid that you will leave me if you hear what I have to say...along with the things that I've done...but I want you to know everything about me. So I'm going to take that risk, but I'm going to wait until you're able to listen before I do." He held her close to him, letting her cry and let it all out in his chest fur, rubbing her back gently.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread