Red Sun at Midnight
[html]

Uber-late and poor in quality -.- I had a nice long post typed up, but I hit the 'back' button and it was gone >< I wanted to kill myself X<

"Stupid," she said with a pseudo-laugh coming through the tears, "you can't see me in a dress..." But the moment those arms encircled her her eyes snapped open, mostly in surprise--again--from the sudden contact. It was warm and pleasant, even though it made those shameful tears fall harder. She buried her muzzle into his chest and let them flow, gritting her teeth to prevent any embarassing sobs. Together? He wanted to get through it together? Whether by wishful thinking or correct reading of the words, Ralla assumed he meant more than just that night of the vision. His arms were tight around her, restricting her own arms from movement, but she didn't care and didn't open her eyes again as she felt the dam of emotions run loose. Since coming to Nova Scotia, she had had not one true, close, irreplacable confidant to confide her troubles in. Chief Dawali had been there to only a see a small part of it, but she had not thought it right to burden her chief with her personal troubles. And so she had let them build and build and build until they began to leak out. But even then those occasional leaks had done nothing to assuage its mass, apparantly. Only now was everything coming to its greatest head.

Worse things? What could Kemo've done that is worse than what I've seen? Ralla just couldn't imagine Kemo doing anything worse than his few angry spats and that one quarrel with her brother. But the way he sounded made her fear what he going to say. Not him, as she had said, but the deeds. But he could atone. She knew he could. Anyone could always atone. Always. The gentle rubbing on her back made her bury her head further into his chest, making her completely oblivious as the moon began to shine through the cloudy sky to tint the snow first a shade of pink and then steadily darker as the minutes ticked by. She was so comforted by his mere presence and that he was alright that she felt a large weight lift from her heart. But why had it been there? Sure, she worried for friends all the time, but this weight had felt...different... Everything about Kemo was different. The way they acted around each other, the way he spoke to her, what he said... It made her heart skips beats and it made her blush at the most random moments. Had she been anyone else she was telling a fortune to, she would've said they were in l--... ...That's it... She finally understood. She finally understood why she was feeling the way she was. But her...? She questioned herself whether it was truth or if she was getting ahead of herself--they had, after all, only known each other for a little over four months--but the feeling did not dissipate or lessen with the thoughts of anything bad that he had done or could do or with any terrible possibilities. She was scared of the feeling, but was so drawn to it that she felt as if she had to tell him; had to know if it was only her. She was most certainly jumping the gun, but... She just had to.

As the tears began to run out, she talked with a strained voice, the salty water having messed with her vocal chords a little. "I have...something to tell you, too." She would tell him when all was said and done. She would prove to him that she held true to her words and that she would forgive him. Because the gravity of what she was going to say would likely change their lives considerably. If he rejected her...it will have been by the moon's design. "But...tell me what you have to, first."

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread