Red Sun at Midnight
[html]

OOC: So wish I could go back and prevent you from hitting the back button Tongue Is ok, but awww, puppy wuv so cuuute <3

Never before had Kemo felt the way he did for the small white female ensnared in his arms. Never before had he been so sure about something like this. Even if Ralla didn't feel the same as him he didn't mind, at least she knew the true depth of his feelings for her, what he was willing to sacrifice to be there for her. Friends or something more, mates or something less, nothing could separate this white wolf from this smaller wolfess, even his own dark desires.

Kemo was brought from his thoughts as Ralla started to say something, but she cut herself off in mid sentence, Kemo only able to guess that she had suddenly realized what he was talking about. He smiled as he allowed her all the time she needed to tell him what she wanted to tell him, especially after recovering from the bombshell he had dropped on her just now. It only strengthened the bond they shared as he realized Ralla hadn't run and was still here in his arms even after all of his confessions, knowing for a fact that most other females would have been running for the hills long before now, or at least only staying with him out of fear, but Ralla didn't seem to be afraid of him. "Kemo, I..." Once again she had started a sentence and was cut off, presumably by her thoughts, and once again Kemo smiled, allowing her all the time she needed. He certainly wasn't going anywhere, had no desire to leave the gentle and warm embrace of this female that was a pleasure to all of his senses, even his missing sight.

What did this mean though? Why did she want to stay with him? Why did she keep returning to him? Why wasn't she running as far away and as fast as she could at the moment, especially after he confessed that he liked to do the things he did? Was she staying with him out of pity, feeling sorry for a lost soul who just needed someone to guide him on the right path? Did she feel an obligation to help since she was a member of the Moon Tribe, as he was, family of a tribe though from different packs? What was her intentions? He knew they shared a friendship, but what was worth her staying here with him, a rapist, a pup murderer, a lost soul...

"I love you." Instantly Kemo's suspicions, thoughts, even his heart stopped as those words broke through the fog of his mind, spoken in Ralla's slightly nervous though truth filled voice. Kemo's heart had stopped for what seemed like an eternity after those words were spoken, so much so that he could have been declared legally dead, but suddenly it had started back up again, speeding up and slowing down at the same time. Tears filled the normally unbreakable wolf's exterior, sliding down his muzzle and dripping down onto the wolfess's head. Tears of happiness they were. "I have never heard anyone say something more beautiful than those three words that just came from your muzzle Ralla...you have made me the happiest wolf in the world and I'd like to see the wolf that can prove me wrong, because I will present you to him like a gift from the Moon itself."

Kemo hugged her tighter against him for a moment, reveling in the feel of the love he felt radiating from the wolfess, the warmth of her fur against his, the gentle physical contact of her body against his. Nothing would ever separate the two as far as Kemo was concerned, nothing could keep them from being with one another. "Something's different about tonight, isn't it? Something monumental is happening...I can feel it...and something else is going to happen too." The Blood Moon's rays set his white fur aflame, turning both of the lovers from a snow white to a deep crimson, red on snow, the vision that had caused so much anxiety in Kemo before now coming true, though Kemo had no idea.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread