Just a walk in the park...
Davyn noted everything she said, and her accent, delicate as it was, was like music to his ears. He was eager to learn, and her words helped him understand the place he was now calling home. As she spoke, his fingers twitched, wanting to write what she said. For now, his memory would have to do/

"What are the seasons like here? In Ireland, all of the seasons kind of blended into each other...they were all really rainy, from what little I remember." He shook his head sadly. "My memories are faded of home, but I recall a lot of rain." He remembered rolling hills, but the memories brought on an onslaught of terror filled screams, and a dark male voice telling him that... Davyn gritted his teeth, shoving the memory aside. He refused to let those thoughts darken this place.

Davyn reached for a spare piece of parchment, and as she spoke, he sketched out her form aimlessly, trying to capture the grace that filled her aura. His hand flew across the page, and he glanced down as he finished it, handing the parchment to her.

Messages In This Thread