[M] Take Me Away.. (DND)
[html]

OOC: I am soooooo sorrryyy DX Also sorry this post is written so weird, I thought it would tie in with the high he's feeling, plus..erm.. *cough* you get what I mean Tongue

It was easy then to share the herb with the wolfess, reaching such a comfortable feeling that his anger was no longer an issue. Of course he had been smoking before Axelle had arrived, so that could be a ruling factor. Nevertheless, this wasn't something they would call deaf, so it was easy then to reach out and take the joint from her fingers. He took a few short pulls as well, butting the joint as it was finished.

In a lot of ways, he had wanted to kiss Clover, both for being his first real friend besides Ralla and for introducing him to this wonderful herb. It helped him deal with his anger and be a little more friendly to others. Problem is, when he wasn't high, he was back to his normal Kemo self. For the moment, as he disposed of the roach, he was...calm.

"I have to say it definitely sounds interesting. If it's anything like the herb, I might as well give it a try. You only live once right?" He laughed, sitting back against the tree. He was quite comfortable now, the twisted branch conveniently shaped to help him feel as though he was sleeping against a warm, flat rock. He laid his bag up behind his head and crossed his arms on top of it.

"I think I'll pass on the shrooms as you call them. My mind is messed up enough as it is without adding that to the mix. Anger doesn't go well with messed up senses like that. Hey wait a second, I don't even know what color you are! However, I'm all for trying alcohol. You have definitely peaked my interest." He laughed at that, going off into thought again. Shrooms didn't sound like anything he would have wanted to try, but he was fairly curious as to the effects of alcohol.

Then she brought up his alpha and that brought him into a state of silence. "Yes, my alpha. The leader of my old pack. It's in the past now, something that just isn't necessary to bring up right now." He left it at that, choosing at that point to get up and stretch his legs. With a short walk around the clearing, he allowed himself to relax, to enjoy the event that was happening. After all, this is what Axelle had wanted in the first place right?

At her words, he walked over to near her and held out his hand for the bottle. "What do you say we break it open? After all, this seems like as good a day as any. Come on Axelle, let's try this stuff out and have ourselves a good time, while we're young and while I'm in a good mood." He smiled widely, still holding his hand out to her. "Who knows, maybe I'll let you in on my past after all."

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread