[M] Take Me Away.. (DND)
[html]

OOC:

Kemo immediately noticed her use of the word make, but he wasn't about to let her spoil his good mood that easily. "Well, you can ask me to guess, but I will go ahead and assume that's what you meant. Hmm...well the only colors I've seen wolves possess are black and white, so I'm going to be safe and guess....a mixture of black and white? Are there any other colors on wolves, coyotes, and jackals?" This last question sent his mind reeling. He had grown up being able to see and all he had ever seen in his own pack were wolves and wolfesses of white and black or a mixture of either. That was all he had ever seen before his vision was taken from him, so it was only right for him to imagine all wolves shared those colors.

The moment the bottle touched his hand he smiled, testing it in almost every way. He shook the bottle, listened to the contents swish around inside, ran his fingers over the smooth surface, then tried to find the tip of the bottle, knowing there had to be a place to get the liquid out. It wasn't hard to figure out, though it did take him a few minutes to figure out how to pull the stopper out of the bottle. It must have been quite a sight, smiling in triumph and humor at the wolfess as he finally got it open then sniffed the contents, wincing slightly at the powerful scent coming from the bottle.

"Interesting scent..well..might as well give it a try." He placed the bottle to his muzzle and tipped back the contents, drinking some of the liquid before ripping the bottle from his muzzle and coughing and sputtering loudly. A fire burned in his throat and mouth and he wondered just how others could possibly drink this stuff when he began to feel a strange warmth begin to spread through him. "Whoa...this is certainly new.." He tipped back another drink of the liquid and passed the bottle back to Axelle, sitting back down on his little tree perch.

"How did you find this stuff Axelle? How did anybody find out about these mind altering things? It seems strange to think somebody just found this stuff and decided to drink it."

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread