[M] Take Me Away.. (DND)
[html]
Kemo's Point Tracker
Word Count: 433

Courtesy of Sie and Rose <3
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Kemo stared out into the blackness of the forest, his thoughts deep though he kept his ears tuned to the frequency of Axelle's musings. Up until the moment she stood up, he was contemplating whether or not he should continue drinking or to light up another smoke, but when she did stand, he focused his complete attention back to her, though it would have appeared as if nothing had changed. When she sat by him and scooted close to him, he couldn't help but smile, especially when she told him he was warm. "Well you're certainly warm as well Axelle, I see you decided to share this comfortable tree with me." He didn't mind really.

In his altered state, he didn't have a problem with living in the moment and sharing a time with this wolfess. Certainly if he had been sober he might have noticed the strange way the wolfess was acting and may have even pushed her away from him, but it was nice to sit here with her at the moment, sharing the warmth of their body heat and the bottle she had yet to pass to him. Instead of pushing her away as she was thinking, though unknown to him, he lifted up his arm and drew it around her shoulders, pressing her closer to him to allow her to be closer to him and to enjoy her warmth even more.

There was that talk of creatures again. "I don't know what the creature was. It was large, like a bear, but almost wolf like in appearance...to this day I can't imagine what it is." Though he knew it was his mother...Kemo looked up as the bottle was placed into his hand, immediately going up to his mouth and being drained. He would have to ask her where he could get more, but his question was answered before he even had a chance to form the words in his mind. "So humans made this stuff. Well they certainly got something right at least." Being blind, Kemo was completely oblivious to Axelle's smiling and her thoughts and feelings, but he did notice her heartbeat was different from the average heartbeats he heard in his time as a blind heartreader.

Of course that could be attributed to the difference of every heart and wolf, so he never put much thought into it. One thing was bothering him however. "Axelle, I'm sure you have many questions to ask me, and you are free to ask them, but you have asked me about your family, will you tell me about yours?"

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread