[M] Take Me Away.. (DND)
[html]

WC: 234

To her surprise, Kemo drew her closer. Now she felt awkward, but didn’t show it. Her ears flattened toward the sides a bit, but she said nothing. The tree was comfortable, and she was happy she was there leaning against it. She watched him drain the bottle and listened to his stories. A bear and a wolf… She pictured a giant, furry wolf in her mind, but it didn’t make sense to her. He seemed that he wasn’t too into elaborating, so she didn’t push the subject further.

She sat back on the tree and stared out in front of herself. She felt silly. It was probably the alcohol kicking in, but maybe it was the weed too. She was almost lost in thought when he asked a question. What are your family? Her smile dropped and her body tensed. She hated to be asked about her family. Her father is crazy, her mother is dead, and she doesn’t remember her siblings all that much. What was there to tell? She had no idea how to answer it.

What exactly would you like to know?

She knew she was making the subject difficult now, but maybe if he narrowed it down for her it would be easier to answer. She wracked her brain for a nice, normal answer. It was empty. There wasn’t a normal answer to this question. At least not for her.

Act speaks thinks
<style type="text/css">
.candy b {font-weight:bold; color:#00c4b2; letter-spacing:1px;}
.candy .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#f79d00; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.candy i {font-weight:italic; color:#1fc600; letter-spacing:1px;}
.candy p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.candy {margin:1px auto; width:343px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/r2tg5l.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#ef1133; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread