[M] - Nox noctis divum est sic pulchellus
[html]
Eh, you do 0_0 WC: 293

Valinta passed the blunt back to her, and she stubbed it out on the tree she was leaning against. Then she put it back into her bag that was lying next to her along with the lighter she had been holding for some time now. Dracula… Dracula, Dracula. She looked up and saw Valinta staring at her with an idiotic grin.

Yeah.

She said it like it was an answer, but she wasn’t really sure of what question she was answering. The word “yeah” just popped into her brain, and she said it. Dracula. Okayy!! I know! She was almost talking to herself. Well, actually she was… in her brain. Valinta’s cloudy answer came to mind, and Axelle thought about answering it. And before she could decide against it, she found the words slipping out of her mouth and off of her tongue.

You are? Can you tell me more about him? I’m totally interested.

History didn’t exactly interest her, but she found that certain topics and pieces did. Especially this one. If she knew more about this soul, maybe she and Drac would be able to communicate better. Axelle leaned back against the tree after she found herself leaning toward Valinta in interest to the subject. She figured she looked weird, so she sat back.

Her cloudy mind tried to listen intently, but then again there were so many other wonders pushing past her concentration at once. It was hard to concentrate on one thing. Her ears only, this time, leaned forward to the other female in attempt to listen better. Her body was numb, and she felt that if she didn’t pay attention to it, she would fall over. Her eyes hung slightly, and she had the uncontrollable urge to eat.

<style>
.axelle-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.axelle-ktable b {color:#d54044;}
.axelle-ktable i {color:#E59095; font-style:italic;}
.axelle-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.axelle-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d54044; text-shadow:#e1c3c4 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.axelle-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:none; }
.axelle-ktable {background-color:#ffffff; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d9a8aa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6171/axelle.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 280px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread