nadvnelv
[html]

WC: 392 OOC: Lili has a little monster inside her chest”?? ZOMG read more to find out: lol

Liliana was so happy to see Nayati, even though he did come unexpectedly, and scared her of her surprise, but it seemed things were well in hand now. She would give him his surprise later, but today was not that day. She was sure of it. She seated next to him, smiling at his little jest, he was correct, though she still thought that he had done well with his own home.

Oh no you didn’t really, I was trying to decipher a book, I was promised reading lessons, as a trade, and thought I would try for a head start…

She showed him the book that she had received as a gift from another friend. It was old, and she couldn’t remember exactly what it was about, which is the reason she really wanted to learn to read so she could see what it really said. She wasn’t going to ask Nayati though, she wanted to find out for herself. Then she put the book back on her cot, blushing a little, at his comment. She was still proud of herself for her accomplishment, being the second master, and the first one of her own profession.

I am well thank you, and you, Gadui Kanati?

She asked turning it around on him with a big smile on her face, she seriously doubted this was what he came for, though a congratulations, but he rarely visited her here… then again she was normally in the stables, working. So she was unsure of the pleasant surprise.

What brings you here in my humble presence?

She asked a little playfully, smiling at the man she loved. She looked him in the eyes for a second, though she looked down again, when she looked at him she could see everything she wanted, and yet still could not reach, though they were courting, that was all they were doing and she had to remind herself that he would either come to and share her love or … soon find out he couldn’t love her the way she did… if that happened… her heart seemed to squeeze inside her chest, was this what it was all about? Was he here to tell her that he didn’t think it could work out? That thought lingered in her head like a little monster ready to rip out her heart.

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#080A09; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread