nadvnelv
[html]

If only more men were as awesome as I write them! SoSuWriMo 182

She emerged from her hut and his breath caught in his throat. It was so, so hard to wait, but he did. He waited for her to see the deer meat, and to see him. Liliana only stared at him, seemingly confused or in shock or something. He supposed he could not blame her for that; this was not anything they had actually discussed. After a few moments Nayati stepped forward a little, worried if the silence stretched on any longer panic might set in. "Liliana...I love you." The admission hung in the air. This was the first time he had said those words to her, but they were true, and he meant them with all he had. "I...I am sorry that I took so long." His pale blue eyes searched her face, unsure of what to make of her reaction. "I do not want you to feel pressured, and I do not want you to accept unless it is what you want, but...but I hope that it is what you want," he finished by mustering a nervous smile.

<style type="text/css">
.noellendrum b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2edd9; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.noellendrum-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.noellendrum p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noellendrum {margin:0 auto; width:331px; background-color:#117c99; background-image:url(http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6522/nayatitable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #70c2e2; padding: 10px 0px 310px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#112026; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread