nadvnelv
[html]

WC: 304 OOC: I know right!!! And yeah I think it’s like Rare, but it’s still cooked Big Grin

Nayati spoke, and it was as though the monster gave a sudden release and hot blood went throughout her whole body. He said the words… the words that she’d longed to hear. She could feel her eyes water, but she refused to let a tear come out, she was in no way sad. This … this was the happiest moment of her life… even more so than the Master ceremony… this was what she wanted for so long. She said nothing though, thinking on the story, she had to cook the meat to accept his offer, she took the meat up, feeling that she didn’t have to say anything, it was as though she was another wolf right now, doing something she was meant to do. Something that she felt she should. She held up a finger for him, and took it back into her hut where her fire was. She had few things to cook with, especially in her empty hut, but she found a way to set the meat in the fire but not all the way in so that it would burn. The whole process took longer than she wanted, but she knew that she wanted to do this right. Though she didn’t know entirely what she was doing, she felt that it had cooked long enough, and then pulled it out, steaming, making her nearly drop it, but she held onto it and left her hut, kneeling over to him, she lay the cooked meat in front of him.

Nayati… it was the only thing I’ve ever wanted.

Was all she could say, smiling at him. This was the happiest she could ever be, and she knew it. Nothing could ever even top this moment right here. She wanted it to be in her memory, her heart for all eternity.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread