I'll sing you a song of the fish in the sea
[html]

WC: 368 OOC: <3

Ah no, my duties are quite few with my pack’s help, some news from the outside is always good.

He said, even if this man was joining his pack, he would have news here and there. He was a very protective wolf though, he did not care much for trespassers, so it was a good thing this man stayed on the border of it. He would not say that right in front of him, as there was no need. He spoke his own artistic abilities, though he thought they were not art, but Shaw knew that it all was.

Music, I don’t think I could live without it myself, what kind f music? You are a singer, or do you play instruments?

He asked curiously. He was a fan of the arts of all kinds, which was probably why he made Cercatori. He listened as the man spoke again and he smiled at the man’s humble words after he offered to show him around.

That’s ok, it’s why there’s a co leader, they help the leaders with whatever they need, and this, is just as important as any leader’s duties.

He said, motioning to the man then to the area itself. It was true, if someone was interested in joining his pack, he had to make sure he did what her could to make them know they would feel at home. He started moving into the packlands itself. He was sure that the man didn’t want a tour in the dark and the way Shawchert was going on it would be dark by the time he was done.

Well I think we can still find something for you, I don’t think I would rest at night if I know someone is out here freezing when I could help so we can go to the lodge, there are furs there to look at.

He said cheerfully, even if the man didn’t have anything to trade, he wouldn’t mind gifting someone in need. And it seemed the older male was in need of something much warmer than what he had. Shaw would have his conscience against him if he sent the old man away without something warm in the least.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread