The Lay of the Land
[html]

Can we please keep to the order? WC: 312

Sepirah was not exactly pleased with her results on the wolf she had run into. She was hoping she would run into a member of the nearby pack; although after sniffing the male she had run into, she knew he was just a loner. This male must have just been living in the area and was passing by the pack lands. The dark princess could not believe her luck was running out. She wondered if she would ever meet up with a member of this new pack, let alone even meeting the alpha. She wanted to make sure relations between them were at least tolerable. The Inferni pack did not need any senseless fighting, especially considering the two packs were so close together.

Sepirah paused as the male wolf was speaking and stuck her nose in the air. She thought she smelled another wolf coming towards them, this time someone from inside the pack’s territory. This was wonderful new to the dark princess. She was finally going to be able to find out just what this pack was like. She waited and watched as the dark she wolf came into view and asked what they were doing there. She moved away from the loner seeing as she had nothing to do with him and faced the Anathema member. ”I am Sepirah Jendayi Lykoi of the Inferni pack. I came here to get some information on the Anathema pack. I do not wish for our packs to start off on the wrong foot. We don’t want any fighting now do we?” She took a seat back in the snow before looking over to the loner. She didn’t even try to say what he was doing there seeing as he was not part of his party. The jackal glued her golden gaze to the pack member as she waited for an answer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread