Going the Distance
[html]

Sorry for the delay. Also, I suck for the short post. X_x

Ezra peered at the stranger with curiosity. She certainly was intriguing to look at. “I’m afraid that you’ve reached Cour des Miracles, on the eastern shore,” he said simply, giving her another look over. He had never greeted strangers at the border before, and wasn’t quite sure what to do. The dark lady in front of him didn’t seem like a threat, so the secui male relaxed momentarily. She smelled unusual, too, and Ezra was unsure of where she came from. He had never met anyone from Inferni, nor did he know of the wolf-coyote tension the pack had around these parts. “Dahlia’s north of here, if you’ve ever been ‘round those parts. I don’t know where else you’ve been looking, but I can’t tell you what’s west of here. I’m Ezra, by the way,” he said, trying to keep it amiable. He didn’t know anything about her, but kept his slight anxiety hidden.

<style>
.ezra-d06 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-d06 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-d06 b {color:#181205; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.ezra-d06 {background-color:#B68B34; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_ezra.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#574114; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; }
.ezra-d06-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

Table by sieluff<3[/html]

Messages In This Thread