Hey I remember you!
[html]

WC: 301

Sepirah could not help that it seemed like she was being a bit rude to her guest. She wanted to say something to the male as he was following her, but she could feel the chill growing so she wanted to get home as soon as possible. She turned her head back to watch the male’s actions just to see how he would react to her. She wondered if he wanted to try and make up with her for what happened during the pack meeting. She wanted to try and figure out why he even ticked her off in the first place. She knew that it was because he did not like her uncle, though she could not understand why. She looked him over carefully before turning her head back and watching where she was going. She finally came to her cave and was so thankful to be back. She waited for the male to step in before she continued.

Sepirah was actually a bit surprised that the male did not take her up on her offer for splitting the meal they were both chasing after. She shrugged for a moment and then began to tear at the hare’s fur. The dark princess could not wait until she could taste the warm flesh in her mouth. She took breaks and looked over to the male. She did not wish to seem rude, but he did decline her offer for some food. Eventually the jackal lowered her figure to the rock base as she looked outside in answer to the male’s question. ”Yes… I dislike the cold very much. It’s especially hard seeing as I was born in such a warm environment.” She stretched out her limbs before looking over to Kesho. ”So, I hear you’re from the old Inferni pack right?”

<style>
.sepirah-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sepirah-a01 b {color:#B8E23E; letter-spacing:-.3px; font-family:'trebuchet ms', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; }
.sepirah-a01-separator {text-align:center; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-color:#B8E23E; padding:0px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sepirah-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sepirah-a01 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B8E23E; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3C4714; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.sepirah-a01-border {border:1px solid #000000; width:402px; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread