Here I am once again
[html]

WC:300+

OOC:

The girls sudden excitement reminded Jazper so much of his own pups. Little ones always seemed to become excited at the smallest things. At the mention of Oak's name the warrior took on a thoughtful face, honestly unsure of the boys whereabouts. Oak, Adler and Cypress had all come to that age where they didn't hang around the house very much. They were almost full grown and wanted to take on bigger roles in and out of the pack. It was particularly difficult to keep track of the young adults. “You know I don't believe I know little miss.” He hoped his lack of knowledge would not take away from the girls energetic nature.

Watching the girl work he wondered if she would ever meet Mati. It certainly wouldn't hurt for Melee to be taught one thing or another about art. After all, as a warrior he was certainly not capable of going any judgment on the work. As far as he was concerned the work was very good and considering the pup had no thumbs it made the work even better. He could hardly imagine what the girl may be capable of after she shifted, “Once you shift you'll have to come back and meet Mati, she's a very fine artist and I'm sure she'd love to teach you anything you wanted.”

Concern grew in the father as he was informed that Melee's parents didn't know where she was but she seemed cheery enough as she introduced herself. “Pleasures all mine Melee.” The surname caught his attention as he only knew a handful of Souls himself. “If your father perhaps Conor Soul?” After Haku's death his son had taken charge of Dahlia de Mai and returned the land to peace. Jazper had never met Haku's son himself but he had heard nothing but good words from the odd Dahlian he had met.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread