Trapped by the Darkness
[html]

sorry for the wait. SSWM: 442

Melee could feel the chill of the night settling in around the area. As the sky grew darker, the colder the air became. She could feel the breeze coming in through the den and hitting her in the skin. She tried to move into the back of the den but it was no use. It was still cold and she knew if this kept up that she would not be able to sleep tonight. She wanted to get some rest so that she would be able to go back home full of energy. Perhaps it was better if she had left earlier to go home instead of waiting until now to find her way back. Now it looked like she was going to have to spend the freezing night alone in the den. The pup tried closing her eyes and going to sleep, but no matter how many times she tried, the chill of the night would find its way to her and surround her so that she could have to stay awake. It was like the elements wanted her to stay awake. The girl eventually got up and turned around, having her back face the entrance. She closed her eyes and tried to go asleep one more time. So far it seemed that the wind had stopped. This was a good sign. Perhaps now she would be able to focus on getting to sleep and find her way back home in the morning.

Melee actually managed to get to sleep, but not for long before she felt like someone was very close to her. She opened her eyes and turned her head back to see the male pup standing over her and sniffing her. She gave out a small yawn before he started questioning her. The pup closed her eyes half way, giving him a tired look. She really just wanted to sleep but it looked like that was going to have to wait. ”No… I’s not wunning away. I got lost. I dunno how to get home fwom hewe…” She yawned again before laying down, though facing him this time. She laid her head down on her front paws as he explained that this was a good hiding place. She nodded. ”Yeah but it’s cold too…” The girl let him continue on as he introduced himself and asked who she was. She wagged the tip of her tail as she responded. ”My name is Melee Soul. It’s nice to meet you Enzo.” She curled up as she felt the chill entering the den again. It was times like theses that she wished she was back home with Gideon and Range.

<style type="text/css">
.MeleebyMeghann b {font-weight:bold; color:#3172D2; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.MeleebyMeghann-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#E2F8FF; text-align:right; }
.MeleebyMeghann p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.MeleebyMeghann {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#57AACB; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... eTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #124C84; padding: 320px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#79E3FB; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread