Say it if it's worth saving me
[html]

wc: 295

He didn't know much of the ways of adults, admittedly. Gideon was immature in that way; he hadn't had any experiences with love or relationships and didn't know how to make something last or work out. He sometimes argued with the children, but that wasn't the same thing. They were family. Though he had always thought that once you became mates with someone, it meant that you wanted to make a new family with them. He figured that when he was ready for something like that, he would pick a wolf that he enjoyed being around. One who made him smile and who wouldn't hurt him.

Gideon looked outside as she came in, noticing her horse. "I don't think Conor and Bris will mind having another house guest. I'm planning on moving out in the next few months, after Melee and Range are a little older and can take care of some things themselves. I'd like to build my own house or den, like Saul is doing." He said. "Will your horse be OK out there?" He was concerned for the beast. Gideon had never been one for horses, feeling like he might collapse their little legs if he ever sat on one, and looked at hers with interest.

The news that Saluce had left her was shocking to him. The two had seemed pretty happy before Layla's miscarriage; was that what had triggered these events? Gideon frowned, looking at her sadly. "Why would things change so suddenly? I...well, you know you're welcome here, Layla. I can work on a temporary shelter for your horse, too" His mind immediately went to ways that he could try and help her, though he wasn't sure what he could say or do to make her feel any better.

<style type="text/css">
.jamesfreetablezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a9fac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.jamesfreetablezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:right;}
.jamesfreetablezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jamesfreetablezz {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f2f5fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesfreetablezz-border1 {width:384px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.jamesfreetablezz-line1 {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread