Say it if it's worth saving me
[html]

Sorry for the wait. SSWM: 430

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Layla felt so lucky to have such a good friend like Gideon. He was always there to help her when she needed him and she was there when he needed help too. She looked to him before looking back to Startshine. The mistress did not want to just leave her out in the cold but she did not have much of a choice. She did not have a place where the horse could stay, so she would have to work on a place after she calmed down and was feeling like working again. She nodded to the black male before tieing up her reins to a tree nearby. ”She should be fine for tonight… I’ll have to find her a place she can stay tomorrow…” She tried to smile as he offered to help her make a temporary home for Starshine. ”Thank you Gideon… That would be nice…” She came back and trailed inside the house. Her heart hung heavy as she carried herself inside. She could not shaking the feeling of betrayal in her heart. It was empty and broken. The black and white she wolf did not even know if this wound would ever heal up, even in time. She held her chest where her heart was, the tears flowing as each second passed by. She wondered if she really could just pull her heart out and end her own suffering.

Layla buried her face into her knees as she felt the tears soaking her fur. She looked to Gideon out of the corner of her eyes as he asked her why he would leave her so suddenly. She shook her head as she hid her vision again. ”I… I don’t know why he would… I loved him with all my heart… and now he’s broken it…” She looked to him again, maybe hoping he would understand just how much pain she was in. ”It’s like he took my heart and ripped it out of my chest… it hurts so much…” The black and white she wolf curled her tail around her rear as she held her legs close to her chest. She could not bare to sit through this pain any longer. The mistress’ ears moved up as he mentioned that she could stay with him and the pups. She thought it might be a good idea, but she did not want to burden Gideon and his family with her sadness. She looked back into her legs and shook her head gently. ”No… I can’t… I don’t want to be a burden on you and the pups…”

<style type="text/css">
.layla3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#9ea05f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.layla3 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.layla3 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.layla3 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#565524; background-image:url(http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4213/souls35.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #35200d; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2f1a00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread